We/us/our means Red Energy Promotions, its Franchisees, Agents and Representatives.
Website means the domain name https://redenergypromotions.com.au/ and any sub-domains.
You/Your means any person who accesses our Website or contacts us in person, by email or by phone with regard to the products and services provided by us.
Commitment to Privacy
● how we collect information;
● how we use and disclose any information we collect;
● how we protect the information we collect;
● how you can access the information we may hold about you;
● how to make a complaint about a privacy breach under this policy; and
● how we will deal with breach of privacy complaints.
We value your privacy, and as such, we have taken the necessary precautions to comply with the Act, APP and CR Code.
Type of Information Collected
The types of personal information that we collect typically includes your:
● contact details (such as address, telephone, occupation, website, email address and LinkedIn profile);
● for individuals – your date of birth, gender and employment information;
● for companies – ABN’s, ACN’s, websites and logos;
● financial information such as account details, ABN’s and other related documents; and
● sensitive commercial information about your business including artwork, brand guidelines, products, photographs, confidential information and intellectual property;
Other types of personal information that we collect relates to credit information. This typically includes:
• identification information;
• credit liability information;
• credit history;
• type and amount of credit;
• details of amounts payable and when such amounts are payable;
• repayment history, including when payments were made and whether payments were made when due; and
• default information.
Collecting personal information
We collect personal information for a number of reasons, however the main reasons that we may collect personal information from you are:
● to contact you;
● to verify your identity and qualifications;
● to connect with your LinkedIn profile;
● to process orders and transactions including manufacture;
● so that we can responsibly market our products and services;
● to assist in the preparation and co-ordination of the marketing material and updates that we send out;
● to determine business opportunities that may be relevant to you and suggest listings/connections from time to time;
● to disclose information about your business to prospective purchasers;
● to receive feedback on our products and services;
● so that we can communicate with our customers, suppliers and other persons or organisations that we do business with;
● to run competitions and promotions;
● to use artwork designs, products and logos for marketing purposes (flyers, catalogues, presentations, etc)
● to generate aggregated statistical information for commercial purposes; and
● to comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
We may collect personal information from you in a number of different ways for example:
● when you request information from us about our products and services;
● when you purchase any of our products or services;
● when you create an account with our Website;
● when you subscribe to our Website, newsletter or other similar publications;
● when you list your business for sale through our Website or other similar publications;
● when you apply for employment with us or offer your services as a contractor;
● if you enter one of our competitions or promotions; or
● if you fill out any of our surveys or marketing information.
Using your personal information
By using our website you agree that if you submit any personal information to us:
● we will be entitled to record that information and use it in accordance with this policy;
● we will be entitled to contact third parties whose details you have provided to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
● we may use that information to contact you about our products and services or to provide you with general information about us;
● we may provide third parties with your email and LinkedIn contact details and allow them to contact you through the Website;
● we may provide other users of our Website with details of the pages that you have viewed;
● we may use that information to advertise your business on our Website and provide that information to other users of our Website;
● we may use that information to contact third parties who may be interested in that information or to provide them with general information about your business;
● we may link third parties to your LinkedIn profile;
● we may sell our business, database or intellectual property which will include your personal information to a third party as part of a commercial sale;
● we may provide your personal information to our technical service providers for the purpose of operating the Website; and
● we may use the information we collect from you for the purposes of improving our products or services, or to collect information for the purposes of statistical or marketing analysis.
Apart from the circumstances set out above, unless required by law, we will not disclose any personal information we collect from you without your specific consent.
Security of Information
We will take reasonable steps to keep the information we collect about you secure and to prevent unauthorised access to this information. However we cannot give any guarantees or warranties about the security of your information and will not be held liable for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of any unauthorised access to your information.
Changing and Accessing Information
If you wish to change or update any of your personal information or you wish to access the personal information we hold about you please contact us and we will arrange for this to occur. If you wish to access the personal information we hold about you please contact us and request access to this information. We will endeavour to respond to your request within 14 days. You may be charged a fee for access to this information.
In accordance with the terms of this policy we may communicate with you to provide information about our products and services, special offers, promotions, communications from third parties or other matters that we believe may be of interest to you. We will not send advertising information to you without first asking you whether you want to receive this information. If you are receiving communications from us and you no longer wish to receive these communications please contact us and inform us that you wish to unsubscribe.
Cookies are pieces of text that are transferred into the memory of your computer to store preferences, record session information and collect information on how you visit and access our Website.
Credit Related Information
We may use personal information to assess your credit situation when you apply for some products or services.
We might ask you for information about yourself and then seek a credit report from a credit reporting agency.
We’ll always tell you before we seek a credit report, and we won’t get one if you’re under 18.
The credit report provided by a credit reporting agency may include information like your employment history, previous credit checks, any problems you’ve had paying bills and whether those issues were resolved. We use this information to assess whether we’re entering into an arrangement that is sensible for both you and us.
After you become a client, we store the crucial bits of information from the credit report. We may continue to use this information to examine, assess and process your information or application, and to provide our financial services, financial solutions, budgeting, debt management options, and any other services we may offer from time to time.
We don’t use credit related information to generate marketing lists. Sometimes, we might ask a credit reporting agency to do that for us. You can ask the credit reporting agency not to use your information for these purposes by getting in touch with them directly.
We work with client service partners inside and outside Australia. Where necessary, we give our partners access to the credit information they need to help us provide our services.
You can get access to credit related information we hold about you, ask us to correct it, or make a complaint, as described elsewhere in this policy. If we agree that our records need to be corrected, and we’ve previously disclosed that information to a credit reporting agency or other person, we’ll tell them about the correction too.
You can ask the credit reporting agencies not to use or disclose the information in their files if you think you have been or are likely to become a victim of fraud.
You can find out more about the credit reporting agencies we work with at www.veda.com.au and www.dnb.com.au. Their websites give their contact details and their policies about the management of your personal information.
Red Energy Promotions Head Office
1300 325 977
66 Nicklin Way, Buddina QLD 4575
We will endeavour to deal with your complaint as soon as is reasonably practicable. If we are unable to satisfactorily resolve your complaint, it may be referred to a recognised external dispute resolution scheme.
You can also contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner by visiting the following website and following the steps listed on the website: www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints
Changes to this Policy
We are committed to effectively protecting your privacy and therefore it may be necessary from time to time to change or amend this policy. If we decide to make any changes to this policy we will notify you by placing a copy of the updated policy on this website.
via email email@example.com
via post to Red Energy Promotions, 66 Nicklin Way, Buddina QLD 4575.